Salik Development Foundation (SDF)
Salik Development Foundation (SDF) is a nonprofit organization, established in 1989. Working area of SDF is Khyber Pukhtonkhwa, Azad Jamu & Kashmir, Punjab, Gilgit Balitistan, Balushistan, Khyber Agency and Bajauar Agency. The main cause of its establishment is to ensure a peaceful, developed and prosperous society, where everyone can enjoy their full rights without undermining others well being. SDF strength is its community in KP, Gilgit Baltistan, Punjab,FATA and AJK with overall coverage of 518 UCs. SDF believes on participatory development everyone have an equal opportunity to be main stack holder of the program. SDF main thematic areas are Human Institutional Development, Livelihood, Health, Education, Community physical infrastructure, Shelter, WASH, Disability, Advocacy, Women in development, Environmental protection and Emergency Relief.
1. Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
2. Social welfare Department Govt. of KP(DSW/845/KPK)
3. Social welfare Department of FATA (DSW/FATA 175)
4. Federal Ministry of Youth Affairs Islamabad.
5. Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP)
1. Trust for Voluntary Organization (TVO)
2. National Trust for population Welfare (NATPOW)
3. Skill Development Council (SDC)
4. Federal Ministry of State & frontier regions
5. State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan
6. Penny Appeal Pakistan
In the name of Allah the Most Gracious & Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah (SWT), who says in the Glorious Qur’an (5:32), “Whoever saves a life, it is as if he (she) saved the whole humanity.” Peace and blessings on his Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), of whom Allah (SWT) says: “We have only sent you as a mercy to the whole of creation.” [Quran 21:32].
We feel our self confident to meet all challenges with the support of our diverse and inclusive workforce. Social responsibility has been ingrained in the SDF’s culture since its earliest days as an organization.
I congratulate and appreciate the cohesive roles and support by a large number of partners that led SDF to success. SDF staff's contribution and team work led to initiate preparation of integrated plan.