Skip to content
- Provision of educational facilities and awareness raising in back ward communities.
- Efforts for the provision of basic health facilities, health education, nutrition and awareness raising about prevention and control of diseases.
- To alleviate poverty and efforts for availability of basic needs of life i.e employment, skill trainings, safe drinking water, and sanitation and community physical infrastructure to deprived and backward communities.
- To improve natural resources for the protection of Environment through awareness raising and capacity building trainings.
- Capacity building of farmers, information sharing and provision of facilities for agricultural development.
- Advocacy for peace, equality and human rights (esp. women and children).
- Coordination and linkage development, Information sharing and capacity building of COs / VOs / LSOs for participatory development and human resource development.
- Relief and Rehabilitation efforts in case of natural disasters and accidents.